Radlands is a competitive, dueling card game about identifying fiercely powerful card synergies.
Act as the leader of your post apocalyptic group of survivors in a tooth-and-nail fight to protect your three camps from a vicious rival tribe. If all of them are destroyed, you lose the game.
The main resource in the game is water. You will spend it to play people and events, and to use the abilities of cards you already have on the table. People protect your camps and provide useful abilities, while events are powerful effects that take time to pay off.
Both players draw cards from the same deck. All cards can either be played to the table or discarded for quick “junk” effects. To win, you will need to manage your cards and water wisely.
AWARDS & HONORS
- 2021 Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork & Presentation Nominee
- 2021 Golden Geek Best 2-Player Board Game Winner
- 2021 Golden Geek Best 2-Player Board Game Nominee
- 2021 Cardboard Republic Striker Award Winner
- 2021 Cardboard Republic Striker Award Nominee