In Viscounts of the West Kingdom: Keeper of Keys, tensions continue to rise in the King’s court. Some choose to plot in secret, forging alliances with like-minded officials. Others seek out treasures and secrets hidden deep within the castle walls. Will you remain loyal to the very end, or take your future into your own hands?
This expansion introduces 3 public Buildings for players to compete over, thick Player Boards, and the new Chest Tiles. Along with more Townsfolk, Heroes and Manuscripts Tiles, there are also 3 replacement starting Townsfolk for each player. These grant ways to gain the new Chest Tiles or to recruit more Heroes.
- Thick player boards with slots for housing the new Chest Tiles, which add a new element to the tableau management for players to explore
- Three public Buildings for players to compete over constructing, each with their own unique in-game abilities and bonus rewards
- Mechanisms for players to gain more Hero Townsfolk into their deck, providing even more power turns and possible combos
- Three replacement starting Townsfolk for each player
- More Heroes, Townsfolk, Player Cards, and Manuscripts
To browse all VISCOUNTS OF THE WEST KINGDOM items, click here.