This bundle collection includes one copy of the following:
Part of the EVERDELL Game Series.
Within the charming valley of Everdell, beneath the boughs of towering trees, among meandering streams and mossy hollows, a civilization of forest critters is thriving and expanding. From Everfrost to Bellsong, many a year have come and gone, but the time has come for new territories to be settled and new cities established. You will be the leader of a group of critters intent on just such a task. There are buildings to construct, lively characters to meet, events to host—you have a busy year ahead of yourself. Will the sun shine brightest on your city before the winter moon rises?
Everdell is a game of dynamic tableau building and worker placement.
- A board game for 1-4 players, only 20 minutes per player
- A detailed world realized through stunning artwork
- Streamlined worker placement
- Rewarding tableau-building with over 45 unique card types
- Clever "Season" mechanism for gaining new workers
- Simple to learn gameplay with satisfying depth
- Unique resources: twigs, resin, pebbles, and berries
- Eye-catching table presence: round board and three-dimensional tree that houses the 128-card deck (tall enough for sleeved cards)
- Variable setup--each game is unique