a covert game of cat and mouse set on the streets of London! Criminal
mastermind Mr. X has escaped Scotland Yard and it’s up to you, the
detectives, to catch him! Use your travel tickets to anticipate his
movements, chasing him by taxi, bus, and underground, around Picadilly
Circus, along the River Thames, and through Paddington Station. Will you
apprehend this dangerous criminal or will he disappear in the London
How to Play:
1. Choose a Mr. X and give that player a player piece, travel log
with cover, and special travel tickets. Give the remaining players – the
detectives – their player pieces and travel tickets.
2. Players draw cards indicating the number of the station where they
will begin play and place their player pieces on those stations. Mr. X
draws a card indicating his starting space and notes it in his travel
log without placing his player piece there.
3. Players take turns selecting the appropriate travel tickets (taxi,
bus, underground) to move them from station to station, anticipating
Mr. X’s arrival. Mr. X notes his moves in his secret travel log,
surfacing only on specific moves but revealing the ticket he uses to get
to his next undisclosed location.
4. Players work together to anticipate where Mr. X will surface next and beat him to that station.
5. If a player piece is on the station Mr. X noted in his secret
travel log, that player wins the game. If all players use all travel
tickets without capturing Mr. X, Mr. X wins the game.